Info Found In Various Pokedexes
Hello everyone, and welcome to another dose of randomness! This week, I will be covering some new pokedex entries. The world of Pokemon is a lot darker that one might think, and seems to push the boundaries of the “E” rated franchise. Be warned, some of these entries are very disturbing, so read at your own risk!
- *Snap* Bewear Pokemon Moon Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon has the habit of hugging its companions. Many Trainers have left this world after their spines have been squashed by its hug. O_O The hug was too much to bear!
- Coral Killer! Toxapex Pokemon Sun Pokedex Entry: Toxapex crawls along the ocean floor on its 12 legs. It leaves a trail of Corsola bits scattered in its wake. (Circle of life?!)
Hello fellow mixologists! It’s Thursday, and my Brewery is open once again! I hope you guys are ready for some interesting drinks. Now, grab a shot glass, and let’s start mixing!
- Loveless (Final Fantasy VII cocktail) Drink created by Arkain
- 1 oz. Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
- 2 oz. Dekuyper Razzmatazz
- 4 oz. Simply Lemonade with Raspberry
- 5 oz. Jones Soda, Fufu Berry flavor
- 1/2 oz. Grenadine
- 1 Lemon Wheel
Directions: Pour the ingredients in order in a tall glass over ice. Give it a stir and garnish with a lemon wheel. It may not be the Gift of the Goddess, but it is a nice way to cool off after a long day.
- Promethean (Halo 4 cocktail) Drink created by Clint Slowik
- 1 part Jager
- 1 part Gin
- Orange Mio
Directions: Add the Jager to a shot glass, then float the gin on top. Squeeze a liberal portion of Orange Mio flavoring in to finish.
Hello fellow mixologists! It’s Thursday, and my Brewery is open once again! I hope you guys are ready for some interesting and awesome drinks. Now, grab a shot glass, and let’s start mixing!
- Spider-Man (Spider-Man shot) (drink created by Aggressive Comix
- 1/3 shot Grenadine
- 1/3 shot Blue Curacao
- 1/3 shot Vodka
Directions: In a shot glass, add vodka, and grenadine, then layer in the Blue Curacao.
- Spoon! The Tick Blueberry Lemonade (The Tick cocktail) (drink created by the Insatiable Geek)
- 12 oz. bottle of Jones Soda Berry Lemonade
- 1 oz. Blueberry liqueur
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1 Blue Twizzler
Directions: Slice the Twizzler in half and cut a notch in each piece to easily attach to your glass. Pour in the alcohol and top with Jones Soda. Don’t forget the SPOON!
Disclaimer: This post features alcoholic drinks being made and discussed. Therefore, it’s intended for mature audiences. However, even if you are under the legal drinking age, you are more than welcome to look anyway! Just don’t make them!
Hello fellow mixologists! It’s Thursday, and you know what that means! Yes, it’s time for us to take another look at some truly interesting alcoholic beverages and shots. I hope you guys are ready for this week’s entries! Now, grab a glass and let’s start mixing!
Go Dragon! Dratini (Pokemon cocktail) (drink from thedrunkenmoogle.com)
- 1 1/2 oz gin (Bombay Sapphire gin used)
- 1 1/2 oz Hpnotiq
- splash of blue curaçao
Directions: For this variation of martini, mix and stir the ingredients over ice, then strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Place a dollop of whipped cream on the side of the glass as a garnish.
Round 1 FIGHT! Hadouken-Ryu (Street Fighter shot) (drink from thedrunkenmoogle.com)
- 3/4 oz blue curaçao
- 3/4 oz Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- Splash of Bacardi 151
Directions: Mix the blue curaçao and Fireball in a shot glass. Layer a thin bit of Bacardi 151 (or other overproof rum) on the top and light on fire. Block to extinguish and drink! Add more Bacardi 151 on top to make it a Shinkuu Hadouken.
Every entry is from various Pokedexes and Bulbapedia.com
- The Hound From Hell! Houndoom Pokemon Y Pokedex entry: The flames it breathes when angry contain toxins. If they cause a burn, it will hurt forever. (IT BURNS!!!)
- Such Excitement! Slurpuff Pokemon Y Pokedex entry: Its sense of smell is 100 million times better than a human’s, so even the faintest scent tells it about everything in the area. It’s like it can see with its nose!
- Cursed Sword? Honedge Pokemon X Pokedex entry: Apparently this Pokemon is born when a departed spirit inhabits a sword. It attaches itself to people and drinks their life force. (-_-) Okay, kinda creepy!
- Killer Pitcher Plant! Victreebel Pokemon Y Pokedex entry: Once ingested into this Pokemon’s body, even the hardest object will melt into nothing. (Plants Kill Us Now? Lovely!)