tHello fellow viewers, and welcome to an update post. This week, I will be taking a break from doing posts. My workdays are going to be extremely busy, and I won’t be getting home until very late each night. I hope you guys have a wonderful week, and I’ll see you back here next Monday!
Hello fellow viewers! It has been quite a while since I’ve posted on this blog. I have many reasons for this, and I will go in depth about it below.
- First of all, my computer literally became possessed by something, and it was neigh-impossible to use. Then, to make matters worse, the hard drive crashed! This left me computer-less for about 2 weeks. Luckily, it works almost like new now, so be prepared for some awesome upcoming posts.
- Second, the Coronavirus epidemic unfortunately reached my state, and the world is quite dangerous. People are dying everyday, and the sales of Toilet Paper, Gloves, Hand Sanitizer, and other products are ridiculously high. It also means that I’ve been working crazy hours, and trying to stay a far distance away from people. Make sure to wash your hands for 20 seconds frequently, and avoid touching your face.
- Lastly, and most importantly, I finally have my own apartment! Yes, as of yesterday night, I officially live alone. I hope you guys are doing well, and staying safe. Regular posts start tomorrow, so I’ll see ya then!
Hello fellow explorers! It’s time for another D&D post! I hope you guys are ready for some awesome creatures. Now, let’s begin!
- Ghast Type: Medium undead Affiliation: Chaotic evil Resists: Necrotic Appearance: An undead zombie-like being with a long tongue and sharp teeth. Actions: Bite: 12 (2d8+3) piercing damage, Claws: 10 (2d6+3) slashing damage may paralyze for one minute.
- Marid Type: Large elemental Alignment: Chaotic Natural Appearance: A frog-like being with a tornado for its lower half. Trident and Water Jet.
Hello fellow art lovers! It’s time for another look at some truly insane pieces. Now, let’s begin this mind-blowing adventure into psychedelic heaven!
- Visitors from the Dark Star by Larry Carlson Pigment print on metallic paper.
This is an incredibly trippy and surreal work by “Computer Guru”, Larry Carlson. The piece takes place in a hellish forest with ink black trees and murky red sky. The whole atmosphere is extremely foreboding, and it accelerates in creepiness with the large shadowy creatures. These creatures don’t have facial features, but they do have piercing red eyes. The center of the painting seems to mirror in on itself, with repeated spookiness. Tell me what you think of this piece in the comments’ section below.
- Rainbow Ride by Rae Vena 2010 Acrylic
This is a beautiful work by a fresh artist I have yet to talk about on this blog. Her name is Rae Vena, and I met her at the Electric Forest. She does some absolutely amazing psychedelic Pop Art. This work, in particular, is very trippy and exceptionally gorgeous. The background is filled with melting rainbows, and metal platforms, and this gives it a brilliant mixture of Surrealism and Realism. In the center of the piece lies a single carousel zebra, and this humorous object brings the work all together.
Hello fellow food lovers! It’s Friday, and you know what that means! Yes, it’s time to take a look at some more tasty foods. Now, let’s dig in!
- Yukgaejang is a beef-based soup that comes from Korea. The soup was served in the Korean royal court, and is said to have health benefits. Aside from beef, the soup is made with taro stems, chili oil, black pepper, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, sliced onions, bean sprouts, bracken fern, and sweet potato noodles. It is served with a bowl of rice or kimchi.
- Mansaf is a savory dish that comes from Jordan. It consists of lamb cooked in a sauce of yogurt and served with bulgur and rice. The dish is the signature food of Jordan.
Hello everyone, and welcome to the permanent expansion of the Wednesday post! Expect to see entries from creatures all over the world. Also, I would love some suggestions in the comments’ section below. Now, let’s dive into the awesome world of mythical beasts!
- Monopods are extremely bizarre creatures of Ancient Greek mythology. They were first depicted by Pliny The Elder in the start of the AD time period. They’re portrayed as dwarf-like creatures with a single, gargantuan foot.
- Nalusa Falaya is a downright disturbing monster of Choctaw folklore. It’s depicted as a spindly, obsidian humanoid with a snout-like nose, and the power to blend into the shadows. It spends its time terrifying kids who stay up late, and infecting humans with pure malice.
NSFW Content Ahead!
Hello fellow Pokemon Trainers! It’s Monday, and you know what that means! Yes, it’s time for us to take a look at some more crazy entries. Now, let’s begin!
- Fleespecs (The Comfy Virus Pokemon) #217 Design: A circumcised penis (Why, I have no fucking idea!) Type: Electric/Bug Appearance: A cyclopean creature with long arms. Possible Abilities: Download (Adjusts power based on foe’s stats) or Motor Drive (Transforms Electric type moves used against it into speed) Genderless Evolves from Cozload when exposed to a Thunder Stone Ht: 3’07” Wt: 41.9 lbs Base Stats: HP: 100, Attack: 75, Defense: 75 Sp. Atk: 105, Sp. Def: 80, Speed: 110 Stat Total: 545 (High speed and special attack) Weak to Rock and Fire
Entry: Fleespecs is extremely aerodynamic while still maintaining optimal levels of comfy. It can outrun a speeding train.
- Krokizon (The Predator Pokemon) #062 Ground/Grass Type Evolves from Kroking at Level 39 Possible Abilities: Rock Head (Prevents recoil damage) or Thick Fat (Halves Fire and Ice Damage dealt to it) Gender Ratio 50/50 Appearance: A green dinosaur-like creature with sharp claws. Base Stats: HP: 110, Attack: 130, Defense: 100 Sp. Atk: 65, Sp. Def: 65, Speed: 50 Base Stat Total: 520 (Highest base attack of all Grass-type Pokemon) Ht: 8’06” Wt: 625.9 lbs Immune to Electric and Weak to Flying, Bug, Fire, and 4x Weak to Ice.
Entry: It’s the apex predator of its habitat. If wildlife is scarce, the vegetation around it can provide just as much nourishment.
Hello fellow viewers, this is Asher with a quick announcement. I will be taking a break from the blog for Christmas week. I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas, and I’ll see you all next Monday. 😀
Hello everyone, and welcome to a sad post. As many of you know, Stan Lee passed away today, and I’ve decided to write about influences he’s had on me. I have loved comic books for as long as I can remember, and always seemed to drift towards Marvel Comics. The amazing stories and gorgeous artwork really stuck with me, and the movies completely blew me away. I love that he would add himself as a cameo in all of the films, and use it to break the forth wall. His cameo in Infinity War was very funny and extremely charming as well. My thoughts and prayers go out to Lee’s family, and he will definitely be missed by many other than myself. Tomorrow’s post will be a huge nod to some of my favorite Stan Lee characters. Godspeed Excelsior!
Hello fellow book lovers! It’s Wednesday, and you know what that means! Yes, it’s time for us to take a look at some more crappy covers. Now, let’s begin!
- Living on Gummy Worms by Kirsten Diane Wright Genres: Christian Fiction Release Date: June 25th, 2014 672 Pages
I am not a fan of Christian Fiction, or religious books in general, so guess my surprise when I come across this! Supposedly the book is about how God can solve all of our problems. The cover is completely pathetic, and is just a vomit-green background with purple text.
- Pura Vida by Annette Montez Tolda Genre: Mystery Release Date: May 23rd, 2017) 286 Pages
I find this cover to be quite low budget, but I actually enjoy trashy things like this. The cover is nothing more than a picture of a nun with a gun against a white background. Apparently this book is highly reviewed, as it has a 4.9/5 on Amazon. The cover almost reminds of a cult film poster, and that is a good thing.