Hello everyone, and welcome to a very special post! I’m going to show a bunch of pictures from my trip to China, and discuss each one. I hope you guys will enjoy it, and be sure to leave some comments in the comments’ section below. Now, let’s begin!
- This is outside the Forbidden Temple in Tianamen Square in Beijing. It was raining like crazy, and the streets were a rainbow display of raincoats and umbrellas.
- A much better picture of the front with emphasis on Chairman Mao.
- This is a picture of a Foo Dog, a guardian of the Forbidden Temple.
- This is a shot of the inside of the temple, as you can see, tons of people are gathered here to see the amazing art.
- A beautiful picture of a ground painting that seems to depict an action scene with tons of dragons.
- This is a Genbu, an ancient mythological creature with the head of a dragon and the body of a turtle.
Part 2 coming tomorrow 😀