Drinks found on drinksmixer.com and thedrunkenmoogle.com
Hello fellow Mixologists! It’s Thursday, and my Pub is open once again! I hope you guys are ready for some fascinating drinks. Now, let me fix you up something special!
- Sticky White Stuff (Demon’s Souls Cocktail) (Drink created Andrew V)
- 3 oz. Yakult Asian Yogurt Drink
- 2 oz. Sprite
- 1 oz. Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 oz. Navan
Directions: Chill Yakult and Sprite. Pour all ingredients into glass. Stir and enjoy.
- 1 shot Crown Royal® Canadian whiskey
- 1 shot Kahlua® coffee liqueur
- fill with cream
Directions: Mix in highball glass over ice, shake well.
All characters found in various DC and Marvel Encyclopedias, and on comicvine.gamespot.com
Hello fellow comic book lovers! It’s Tuesday, and you know what that means! Yes, it’s time for us to go into the bizarre world of comic book characters. Now, grab your favorite graphic novel, and let’s begin!
- Mammoth Real Name: Baran Flinders Status: Villain First Appeared: The New Teen Titans #3 (Jan. 1981) Powers/Abilities: Superhuman strength, durability, and endurance; prone to fits of rage due to state of emotional underdevelopment.
Baran was born in Australia along with his sister, Selinda. He was bullied at school until his metahuman abilities developed. The renowned Dr. Helga taught the siblings how to control their powers. From there, Baran became a criminal, and frequent foe of the Teen Titans. Unfortunately, Mammoth is quite dumb, and usually relies on his bulk instead of any real tactics.
- Orb Real Name: Drake Shannon Status: Villain First Appeared: Marvel Team-Up I #15 (1973) Powers/ Abilities: Helmet can cast hypnotic spells and fire energy blasts. Customized stunt motorcycles.
Drake was an amazing stunt motorcyclist that teamed up with Crash Simpson. Due to a freak accident Shannon’s face ended up becoming horribly disfigured. Infuriated and out for revenge, he met with a shadowy organization called Those Who Wield Power. The organization gave Drake an eyeball-shaped helmet with supernatural powers. He eventually met his end when he was “killed” by a runaway train.
Paintings found on larrycarlson.bigcartel.com
Hello fellow art lovers! It’s Monday, and you know what that means! Yes, it’s time to take a look at some more trippy works. Now, let’s get started!
- Moon Waves by Larry Carlson Pigment print on metallic paper
This is a very gorgeous work by “Computer Guru”, Larry Carlson. It’s a nighttime piece with a large white moon. There’s also some absolutely amazing light-blue waves and lunar trees. I completely adore this work, and I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments’ section below.
- The Rose Moon by Larry Carlson Pigment print on metallic paper
This is another wonderful work by “Master Surrealist”, Larry Carlson. It is yet another nighttime scene, accompanied by a shining moon. We also see this incredible cosmic pattern that reminds me of Ribbon Candy. Carlson blows my mind once again with a immensely satisfying work. Tell me what you think of this piece in the comments’ section below.
Drinks found on thedrunkenmoogle.com and drinksmixer.com
Hello fellow Mixologists! It’s Thursday, and my Pub is open once again! I hope you guys are ready for some awesome drinks. Now, let me fix you up something special!
- 1 1/2 oz strawberry vodka
- 1 1/2 oz strawberry schnapps
- 1 1/2 oz cranberry juice
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker over ice. Shake and stain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a strawberry, and serve.
- Freezard (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Cocktail)
- 1.5 parts UV Blue Vodka
- 1.5 parts Lemonade
- 1 part Mountain Dew “White Out”
Directions: Fill glass with ice, crushed or otherwise. Pour UV Blue and lemonade into the glass, then top with Mountain Dew White Out.
Creatures found on yokai.com
Konbanwa, everyone! It’s Wednesday, and you know what that means! Yes, it’s time to take a look at some more interesting creatures. Now, let’s go on a journey to the “Land of the Rising Sun”!
- Karyobinga are powerful creatures of Japanese mythology. They resemble bodhisattvias with bird bodies and wings. They also have incredibly beautiful singing voices and can play divine instruments.
- Yasha are formidable creatures of Japanese folklore. They resemble giant humanoids with sharp teeth, brightly colored skin, fierce eyes, and spiked hair. These creatures are the personal bodyguards of the buddha of medicine.
Creatures found in DK’s Ocean: The Definitive Visual Guide
Hello fellow Marine Biologists! It’s Tuesday, and you know what that means! Yes, it’s time for us to go on another marine adventure. Now, let’s dive!
- Nautilus (Nautilus pompilius) Size: The shell can be a maximum of 8 in Typically found in: Tropical open waters up to 1,600 ft
The Nautilus is an absolutely incredible type of Cephalopod. The five remaining species started as a numerous group nearly 65 million years ago. They are commonly referred to as “living fossils” due to the nearly non-existant change in anatomy. The creature has a hard shell as a defense against predators, and uses its 90 tentacles to catch prey. It moves through the water using jet propulsion and lays about twelve eggs per year.
- Giant Brain Coral (Colpophyllia natans) Diameter: Up to a whopping 16 ft Depths Found: 3-180 ft in the seaward side of coral reefs
This incredibly strange species of coral has an very long life span that extends 100 years. It is named after the brain shaped ridges and long valleys that run along its top. The colonies attract a lot of tourists, and some small fish, like gobies, make a permanent home in its massive frame.
Hello fellow art lovers! It’s Monday, and my Art Gallery is open once again! I hope you guys are ready for some wonderful works. Now, have fun exploring my Gallery!
- Pulp Fiction by Banksy 2005 Screenprint
This is a hilarious and satirical piece by the inscrutable street artist, Banksy. The work is a scene from Tarantino’s epic, Pulp Fiction. In the scene, the two main characters, Vince and Jules, are performing a hit. Banksy comically replaces the gangsters’ guns with bananas. This is both quite humorous and makes a normally ultra-violent film light-hearted.
- Portrait of Dr. Gachet by Vincent Van Gogh 1890 Oil on canvas
This is a very psychedelic work by famous painter Van Gogh. The doctor is this piece appears to be in great emotional distress. This could be a way for Van Gogh to explore his inner demons with paint. The colors are very blurry, which could also represent a drug trip.