Drinks found on drinksmixer.com and thedrunkenmoogle.com
Hello fellow mixologists! It’s Thursday, and my pub is open once again! I hope you guys are ready for some cool drinks. Now, let me fix you up something special!
- Jace, the Mind Sculptor (Magic: The Gathering cocktail) (drink created by Spirit Cocktails)
- 1/2 0z. Hpnotiq
- 1 oz. Blue Curacao
- 1/2 oz. Bacardi 151
- 1 oz. Sweet& Sour
- Orange peel
Directions: Add ice and water to a Martini glass to chill the glass. Add all ingredients to a mixer glass with ice and stir well. Dump the ice out of the Martini glass and strain the drink into it and garnish with an orange peel.
- Oatmeal Cookie Cocktail (drink found on drinksmixer.com)
- 1/2 oz Grand Marnier®orange liqueur
- 1/2 oz butterscotch schnapps
- 1/2 oz Bailey’s® Irish cream
Directions: Pour ingredients into a stainless steel shaker over ice, and shake until completely cold. Strain into an old-fashioned glass, and serve.