Drinks found on drinksmixer.com and thedrunkenmoogle.com
Hello fellow mixologists! It’s Thursday, and my pub is open once again. I hope you guys are ready for some cool drinks. Now, let me fix you up something special!
- Bloody Eye (Cowboy Bebop Cocktail) (drink created by thedrunkenmoogle.com)
- 1.5 oz black cherry whiskey
- .5 oz gin
- 1 splash grenadine
- Fill with AMP Overdrive cherry energy drink
Directions: Mix first three ingredients in a lowball or small glass. Fill to top with AMP Overdrive.
- Blue Lagoon Cocktail (drink found on drinksmixer.com)
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- 1 cherry
Directions: Pour vodka and curaçao over ice in a highball glass. Fill with lemonade, top with the cherry, and serve.