Hello fellow mixologists! It’s Thursday, and my pub is open once again! I hope you guys are ready for some interesting drinks. Now, let me fix you up something special!
- Black Magic Cocktail (drink found on drinksmixer.com)
- 1 1/2 oz Stolichnaya vodka
- 3/4 oz coffee liqueur
- lemon juice
Directions: Mix ingredients with cracked ice in a shaker or blender. Pour into a chilled old-fashioned glass.
- Laser Beam Cocktail (drink found on drinksmixer.com)
- 1 oz Southern Comfort peach liqueur
- 1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur
- 1/2 oz sloe gin
- 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 7 oz orange juice
Directions: Combine all liquors in a collins glass filled with ice. Shake well. Garnish with a orange and a cherry.