Hello fellow mixologists! It’s Thursday, and my pub is open once again! I hope you guys are ready for some interesting drinks. Now, let me fix you up something special!
- Black Magic Cocktail (drink found on drinksmixer.com)
- 1 1/2 oz Stolichnaya vodka
- 3/4 oz coffee liqueur
- lemon juice
Directions: Mix ingredients with cracked ice in a shaker or blender. Pour into a chilled old-fashioned glass.
- Laser Beam Cocktail (drink found on drinksmixer.com)
- 1 oz Southern Comfort peach liqueur
- 1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur
- 1/2 oz sloe gin
- 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 7 oz orange juice
Directions: Combine all liquors in a collins glass filled with ice. Shake well. Garnish with a orange and a cherry.
Konichiwa Everyone! It’s Wednesday, and you know what that means! Yes, it’s time for us to take a look at some more interesting yokai. Now, let’s go on a journey to the “Land of the Rising Sun”!
- O_O!!!!! Donotsura are some of the most bizarre creatures of Japanese mythology. They’re depicted as headless humanoid figures with facial features on their torsos. (yokai.com) Almost all information on this creature is enshrouded in mystery, as it has only appeared on yokai creature scrolls. (yokai.com)
- HIC! Shojo are very humorous creatures of Japanese folklore. They’re depicted as red haired ape-like creatures that are intelligent and wear clothes made of seaweed. (yokai.com) They adore sake, and will appear to be drunk most of the time. (yokai.com) They also are known to create their own alcohol out of seawater. (yokai.com)
(All info found in scp-wiki.net) The SCP society is a team of researchers and scientists that categorize anomalies and objects as well as classifying them. SCP stands for Secure Contain Protect. You start with “Safe” items, which are easily understood, and usually don’t pose a threat. “Euclid” class objects, which are less predictable, and may be sentient. “Keter” class objects are the most dangerous out of the three, and may cause an “end of the world” phenomena if not properly contained.
Hello everyone! It’s Tuesday, and it’s time to start a new post. I’m pretty sure that some of you know what SCPs are, and find them as fascinating as I do. Every other Tuesday, I will be adding two new SCPs to the list.
Final note: Some names/ other things may be Censored in order to protect identities.
- SCP-021 The Skin Wrym Object Class: (Safe) SCP-021 is a large oriental dragon tattoo that covers 0.8 meters of the skin. The tattoo is fully animate within the confines of the host’s skin and behaves largely like a normal animal would, albeit in only two dimensions. The tattoo’s movement causes constant pain to its host, comparable and similar in character to simultaneous tattooing and tattoo removal on a large scale. It appears to feed exclusively on pigments in the host’s skin. It can also be fed by tattooing fruits near the body. It can also be transferred between hosts by various forms of physical contact. SCP-021’s captivity is one of the longest in the Foundation’s history at nearly [DATA EXPUNGED] years, and has been very educational thus far.
- WARNING! THIS ONE IS DISTURBING! SCP-106 The Old Man Object Class: (Keter) SCP-106 appears to be an elderly human, with the general appearance of advanced decomposition. This appearance may very, but the “rotting” quality is observed in all forms. SCP-106 is not exceptionally agile, and will remain motionless for days, waiting for prey. SCP-106 is also capable of scaling any vertical surface and can remain upside-down indefinitely. When attacking, SCP-106 will attempt to incapacitate prey by damaging major organs, muscle groups, or tendons, then pull disabled prey into its pocket dimension. It prefers human prey 10-25 years of age. SCP-106 causes a “corrosion” effect in all solid matter it touches, engaging a physical breakdown in materials several seconds after contact. This is observed as rotting, rusting, and cracking materials, and the creation of a black, mucus-like substance similar to the material coating SCP-106. This effect is particularly detrimental to living tissue, and is assumed to be a “pre-digestion” action. Corrosion continues for six hours after contact, after the effect appears to “burn out”.SCP-106’s “pocket dimension” is seemingly composed of halls and rooms, with [DATA EXPUNGED] entry. This activity can continue for days, with some subjected individuals being released for the express purpose of hunting, recapture, and [DATA EXPUNGED].
Here’s what the SCP looks like
And here’s the unfortunate aftermath of Agent (Censored) after being released from the pocket dimension. He died one hour after release. Also, I’d love to hear what you guys think of this post, so be sure to leave a comment in the comment’s section below.
Hello fellow art lovers! It’s Monday, and my art gallery is open once again! I hope you guys are ready for some interesting pieces. Now, have fun exploring my gallery!
- Nostalgia for Space by Oscar Dominguez 1939 oil on canvas (info about art piece from moma.org) This is an incredibly interesting piece that will make your head spin! It is a complex canvas of geometric designs and swirling shapes. It reminds me of a abstract acid trip, and boy do I love it! I would love to hear what you guys think of this work, so be sure to leave a comment in the comment’s section below.
- VXVXV- Red Mix 2014 Digital Photography (info about work from Larry Carlson’s website larrycarlson.com) From one trippy piece to another! This is a very unique piece by the “God of Computer Animation”, Larry Carlson. The work depicts a beautiful female figure surrounded by a red snowflake background. The incredible attention to details of the figure is remarkable. The woman’s eyes are a deep blue, and appear to have a mystical aura surrounding them. I also love the mind-boggling illusions that make up her hair and clothes. I would absolutely love to hear what you guys think of this piece in the comment’s section below.
Bus Stop by The Hollies from the album “Don’t Run and Hide” 1966 (info about album from en.wikipedia.org) This is an extremely old song, but it has aged incredibly well. It is a classic love song with a very catchy beat and melodic vocals. It starts with a very pretty guitar playing, and then the vocals start up. The piece is about a man meeting a girl at a bus stop, and their adventures togethers. I highly recommend this piece to anybody who likes old nostalgic music.
Tell me what you think of this piece in the comment’s section below. Happy Listening 😀
Hello fellow food lovers! It’s Friday, and you know what that means! Yes, it’s time for us to take a look at another tasty dessert. I hope you guys are hungry, because things are about to get “sweet”!
Hotteok is a very interesting dessert that comes from South Korea. It’s a special type of pancake that’s made with brown sugar and cinnamon. Lastly, an edge of the pastry is cut open, and nuts, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds are added.
Hello fellow mixologists! It’s Thursday, and my Pub is open once again. I hope you guys are ready for some interesting drinks. Now, let me fix you up something special!
- Airhead (drink found on drinksmixer.com)
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 1/2 oz Hawaiian Punch
- 1/4 oz lime juice
- 6 oz Sprite soda
Directions: Pour vodka into the bottom of a mixing glass. Add hawaiian punch, squeeze in a wedge of lime, add sprite, ice, and shake. Pour into a hurricane glass, and serve.
- Chaos Control! Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog shot) (drink created by The Drunken Moogle)
- 1 oz. Grenadine
- 2 oz. Captain Morgan’s Tattoo (Spiced Rum)
- Top with a splash of Vanilla Vodka
Directions: Pour the grenadine into a double shot glass. Layer the Tattoo rum on top by pouring over a bar spoon. Top off with a short layer of vanilla vodka.