Hello fellow mixologists! It’s Thursday, and my Brewery is open once again! I hope you guys are ready for some interesting drinks. Now, grab a shot glass, and let’s start mixing!
- The Pey’j (Beyond Good & Evil Cocktail) (drink created by Shay Leighton)
- 60 mls bacon rum
- 10 mls maple syrup
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 10 mls water
Directions: Place all ingredients in glass. Fill the glass with ice and stir until the cocktail is very cold. Drink with friends and discuss how much Beyond Good & Evil 2 needs to come out.
- The One Ring (Lord of the Rings shot) (shot created by Daryl McAllister)
- .5oz. Aftershock Cinnamon Schnapps
- 1 oz. Galliano
- Sugar (optional: yellow sugar)
Directions: Rim a shot glass with sugar, preferably yellow sugar. Pour in chilled Aftershock and layer Galliano.