Hello fellow mixologists! It’s Thursday, and my Brewery is open once again! I hope you guys are ready for some interesting drinks. Now, grab a shot glass, and let’s get mixing!
- Yorda (ICO cocktail) (drink created by Mer of I Feel the Cosmos)
- 1 1/2 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz. Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- 1/2 oz. Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1 oz. Heavy cream, lightly shaken
- Freshly ground nutmeg
Directions: Shake Bailey’s and Frangelico and pour into a cocktail glass. Pour Kahlua into the bottom of the glass, float lightly shaken cream on top and garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.
- Afternoon Tipple (Professor Layton cocktail) (drink created by Mer of I Feel the Cosmos)
- 1 1/2 oz Earl Grey Tea infused Gin
- 1 oz White Creme de Cacao
- 3/4 oz Cointreau
- 2 oz Cream
- 1 sugar cube
- Orange Bitters
Directions: Infuse 3 oz Gin with 1 tsp loose earl grey tea, let steep overnight. In a shaker, saturate 1 sugar cube (1 tsp) with 2-3 dashes of orange bitters and muddle until dissolved. Add rest of the ingredients and shake with ice.