Disclaimer: This post discusses the consumption of alcohol and how to make shots. It’s therefore intended for mature audiences. However, I will be adding a nonalcoholic drink as well so that everyone can enjoy this post. 😀
Hello fellow mixologists! It’s Thursday, and my bar is open once again! I hope you guys are ready for some new and interesting drinks. Now, grab a shot glass, and let’s have some fun!
- Everyone loves this big guy! Totoro (My Neighbor Totoro Virgin Cocktail) (from thedrunkenmoogle.com mixed by The Geek & Sundry Vlogs Youtube Channel)
- 6 Mint leaves
- 1 oz Lime juice
- 1 oz Grapefruit juice
- .5 oz Simple syrup
- ~2 to 3 oz Non-alcholic Ginger Beer
I will be providing the link to the Youtube video at the end of this post, but here’s the picture.
- Blocky! Dirt Block (Minecraft cocktail) (drink from thedrunkenmoogle.com)
- 1 1/2 oz french vanilla Kahlua
- 1 1/2 oz amaretto
- Around 3 oz chocolate milk
- Oreo cookie crumbs
Directions: Mix ingredients in a rocks glass over crushed ice. Permed chocolate mix is fine, or you can be fancy and make your own with milk and chocolate syrup. Sprinkle the top with Oreo or other chocolate cookie crumbs.