Disclaimer: This post discusses alcoholic drinks being made and is therefore intended for mature audiences. However, you’re more than welcome to look if your underage, just don’t try any of them! 😀
Hello fellow mixologists! It’s Thursday, and it’s time for me to open up my brewery once again. I hope you guys are ready to get creative and mix up some awesomeness! Now, grab a shot glass, and let’s see what’s on today’s menu!
- Parasite! Metroid (Metroid Cocktail) (drink from thedrunkenmoogle.com)
- 1/2 shot Bacardi Big Apple Rum
- 1/2 shot Coconut Rum
- 1/2 glass Kiwi Strawberry Minute Maid (or Kool-Aid)
- A little less than 1/2 a glass Sprite
- 3 Strawberries
Directions: Shake the two rums and Kiwi Strawberry Minute Maid and pour into a lowball glass. Add the Sprite for a bit of flavor and carbonation. Drop in three as a garnish. If you choose, you can use your freezer to cool the alcohol before you make the drink.
- Aaaaar! LeChuck (Monkey Island Cocktail) (drink from thedrunkenmoogle.com)
- 1 1/2 oz Kraken Black Spiced Rum
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1/2 oz Stirring’s Blood Orange Bitters
Directions: Mix all the ingredients in a rocks glass and stir. Add ice and serve. Drink and go find your undead bride.